I got a
Heart full of pain
Head full of stress
Handfull of anger
Held in my chest
And everything left is a waste of time
I hate my rhymes
(But I hate everyone else’s more)
Heart full of pain
Head full of stress
Handfull of anger
Held in my chest
And everything left is a waste of time
I hate my rhymes
(But I hate everyone else’s more)
Every other summer seems to be full of life more than other time of year, inflated with expectation of a miracle. Every other summer I begin my journey to the City of Emeralds down the road paved with yellow bricks for the great Oz to fulfill my wish.
What is it I dream about? To go back to my Kansas, where my relatives love me and still care for me? But there is a great desert between past and present, and none could live to cross it.
I also dream about a little country of my own, my private kingdom of happiness, where I’d be both beautiful and young in spite of the many years I live. But I fail to find a king, the balloon is launched, carrying humbugs, Throne Room is empty, and no band of Winged Monkeys can help me under the sky of dust…
But I keep going, because the miracles of the Land of Oz are truly inexhaustible, and I don’t feel it to be the right time to clap the heels of my shoes together.
I’ve met many friends, I’ve defeated Wicked Witches, I’ve almost worn out my silver shoes and can see no end of The Deadly Poppy Field… Though every other summer Scarecrow The Wise distracts me from my decadent thoughts and I am carried in the arms of the Tin Woodman to the South Country of hope. The sun shines bright and the birds sing sweetly, and I do not feel nearly so bad as you might think I would.
I still have a great deal of hope, a heart full of love, a soul full of dreams and a mind full of ideas. I still am able to work miracles, to fly through the air and drop the unnecessary in the desert.:)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий